Thread LubricantsSilicon based thread lubricants and sewing thread lubricants have given excellent results in the finishing of sewing thread to improve the threads surface slip & increase its heat resistance. Sewing characteristics are also improved, so that the thread does not break & surface gloss is also increased. The thread lubricants, sewing thread lubricants, silicon thread lubricants and thread lubricant emulsions are available as 100% conc. as well as in the form of Emulsions and 100% products are in paste form as well as clear Liquids. The Paste form requires heat for the application.
Approx. Price: Rs 125 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Kilogram|
|Packaging Type||HDPE Drum|
|Viscosity||450 - 550 Cst|
|Pickup weight||4 to 6 %|
|Solubility||Insoluble in Water|
is a Silicone oil/Wax dispersion. It provides an exceptionally low level of friction on both spun cotton and polyester threads and on synthetic filament yarns. OM TL 735 is easier to apply and more cost effective than exhaustible finishes and is applicable at room temperature as it remains liquid at room temperature.Features:
- Reduces the coefficient of friction, on the thread
- Excellent heat protection
- Uniform pick up across the thread surface, producing thread with low friction characteristics
- Good abrasion resistance
- Excellent for high-speed sewing line
- Can be used on dyed products also
- Reduced hairiness and Improved lustre
- Require minimal cleanup when applied with high-speed winder
- More cost effective than exhaustible finishes
Approx. Price: Rs 95 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Viscosity||400 - 700 Cst|
|Average Temperature||25 Degree C|
|Flash Point||200 Degree C|
Silicone based Sewing Thread Lubricants
and sewing thread lubricants have given excellent results in the finishing of sewing thread to improve the threads surface.Applications:
- It slips & increases its heat resistance.
- Sewing characteristics are also improved so that the thread does not break & surface gloss is also increased. Silicone.
- Thread Lubricants are available as 100% cone, as well as in the form of Emulsions. 100% products are in paste form as well as clear Liquids. The Paste form requires heat for the application.
Premium Grade Emulsion